Dustin's Dream Fishing Charters :: Charter Options
Charter Specials ...
- 4-Hr Charter (Mon-Thur) 4pm-8pm: $400
- Night Charter (5hrs) & Next Morning Charter (7hrs): $1000
- 2-Day Charter (7hrs): $1100
Standard Charter Rates ...
- Full Day Charters (7hrs): $600
- Half Day Charters (5hrs): $500
- 20-30 Mile Offshore Charters (8hrs): $1000
- Perch Charters (5hrs): $500
- Sunset Cruises (1hr): $150
- Tournament Charters: 1-Day & 2-Day Available
Charters end when limit catches are reached.
Fish cleaned and packaged for FREE!
What To Bring ... Michigan Fishing License with Trout Stamp (see below), Rain Gear, Sunglasses, Sun-Block or clothes containing SPF, Warm Clothes, Camera, Food and Beverage, Cooler with Ice to take Fish home, and SOFT-SOLED Shoes (no black-soled shoes please).
Michigan Fishing “All Species” License
Recipes ... One of my favorite ways to grill salmon is to take some tin foil roll out enough for how much your gonna cook make it 2 pieces thick roll up the sides so nothing drips out, take your salmon lay it down inside the tin foil dish and take any kind of salsa and poor it on top of your salmon and throw it on the grill cook for around 20-25 minutes: http://www.foodnetwork.com/topics/salmon.html